Sunday 17 July 2016

The Love Pizza

As I sit down with my fiancé at the weekend to plan out some more details for our wedding, I realise how lucky I am to be surrounded by love. The love of my ever supportive family. The love of my wonderful friends. And, of course, the love of the man sitting next to me carefully working out the order and timings of our reception playlist. As Hugh Grant so rightly quotes in Love Actually: “If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around”.


To make the base for this pizza, please click here.

Ingredients:
6tbsp tomato purée
200g chicken strips
150g feta cheese
2 handfuls artichokes hearts antipasti
2 handfuls sundried tomatoes
Drizzling of red pesto

Method:
1.      When the bases have finished proving, take them out and turn the oven up to 210°C.
2.      While the oven is heating up, fry the chicken until cooked.
3.      Top the bases with the tomato purée and then add the chicken.
4.      Dot over the artichoke hearts and sundried tomatoes.
5.      Crumble over the feta cheese and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
6.      Before serving, drizzle over the red pesto – in my opinion the more generous, the better!
7.      Buon appetito!


No comments:

Post a Comment